Image To Icon Converter | ICO Converter | Easily generate ICO & Favicon files from your images for FREE
ICO Converter Online Free Tool
ICO converter is a simple online ico image converter. It will take any image and convert it to an ICO file for website favicon or Windows applications. The maximum size for the ICO format is 256 pixels and the lowest is 16 pixels. This tool is also known as PNG to ICO Converter.
Using the favicon generator, you can create a favicon from an image. The Favicon generator can generate an ICO file from PNG, JPG, or BMP images.
What are Favicons?
The name "favicon" comes from the word "favorite," because these icons often represent a site's favorite icon. Favicons are the small icons that appear next to the URLs in your browser's address bar and show on windows applications.
A favicon is a small icon that appears next to the URL in a browser's address bar or on tabs. It can be any size and doesn't have to be square. The most common sizes are 16x16 pixels and 32x32 pixels, but other sizes can also be used.
Some browsers display them in tabs and windows while others only show them when you hover over the link with your mouse cursor.
What are Applications Icons?
App Icons are the images you press on your smartphone to launch an application. As newer phones are released with higher resolution screens, higher resolution app icons are needed. Developers still want to maintain support for the older phones with lower resolution so when you create an app icon you need to create several size variations of the same image. This is true for all smartphones like the iPhone and Android, and even tablets like the iPad.
Why Should You Use Our Free Online Favicon Generator Tool?
We are offering you a quick, efficient, and absolutely free favicon maker and it is simply one of the best favicon generator tools that you can possibly get your hands on. Do you still need more reasons? Just take our word!
What can you do with Favicon Generator Tool?
- It helps to create your website's favicon for that is all you have to do
- It provides a favicon in the different resolutions that you can use in the websites, android, and ios applications as a touch icon.
- This tool can be used for fun and to generate different style favicons.
- The online Favicon Generator tool works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
How to use the ICO Converter Online Free Tool?
For generating the icon file (Favicon), do the following steps:
- Upload the file by selecting the choose file button or the "USE REMOTE URL" option also allows you to upload images from remote URLs.
- Select the desired icon size ( 16x16 / 24x24 / 32x32 / 48x48 / 64x64 / 96x96 / 128x128 / 192x192 or 256x256).
- Click on the "Convert" button in case you want to create ICO (Favicon).
- The result will be displayed in the lower section.
- Please download it to the desired location.
Do we keep your information?
Protecting user trust is our top priority. We do not keep any information that is provided by the user.
Works in the Web Browser
There are a lot of ICO Converter Online Free Tool out there that you need to install on your PC to work with them. There are no such limitations with our ICO Generator Online Free Tool. It works in a web browser and delivers remarkable performance, without putting your PC under a lot of pressure.
Safe & Secure
One of the major concerns with using online tools such as the ICO Converter Online Free Tool is that of safety and security. People find it hard to trust free online software solutions in terms of quality and performance.
There are no such issues with our ICO Converter Online Free Tool. This tool follows the latest security standards and providers a safe and secure user experience for all its users.
We have tested this tool under various conditions and proven its worth in all of them. The incredible performance of this tool makes it stand out from similar options on the internet.